Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pictures from the Emerald Isle

Still struggling with blogger so I can't caption these pictures. Here is what the captions would say in order:

1. A colorful street in Galway
2. The coastline as seen in my wanderings through Doolin
3. Michelle and Ben in a pub in Dublin
4. Cows
5. The beach. I was suprised by how popular surfing was in Ireland. Seemed way to cold for me even in a wetsuit.
6. Doolin, cutest place ever
7. Live music in one of our favorite pubs in Dublin. Dad, you will be happy to know th5 they identify themselves as "Obama's pub" because he went there when he visited.
8. Looking pensieve in front of the Cliffs of Moher
9. Sigmund the donkey who lived by our hostel in Doolin
10. A random picture of a sign in front of a shop that had the best veggie soup. Added this picture on accident and sideways and could't seem to get id of it.
11. A totally unstaged picture of me reading Harry Potter in the common room of the hostel in Doolin.










1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind I'm stealing the pub pic for my prof pic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete