Monday, August 1, 2011

London in Pictures

Finally posting some London now. We just got to Galway where we are spending a night but more on that later.

Not a particuraly flattering picture (it seems I inherited my mom's closed-eyes-in-pictures issue) but it's good to show you the Brick Lane Market, not to mention my me rocking tights with shorts.
A piece of "art" from the Tate. It is literally a shape cut out of white paper and stuck to the wall.
Standing in front of Millenium Bridge aka the bridge the Death Eaters took out in Harry Potter 6 (I think it was 6).
One of the pieces I liked friom the Tate. The artist filled things with paint, plastered over them, and then shot at them. There was a video of it and it looked really fun!
There was RIP Amy Winehouse grafitti everywhere in London. So sad, she was really talented.
Lovely green and white chairs in Hyde Park. We meant to have a picnic here but never made it.
Having trouble with formatting so it might be a while before I get pictures of Ireland up (sorry Grandma). More soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment