Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy father's day!

It may seem strange for my first post on my travel blog to be about my dad, who is not travelling with me but today my dad proved to be more than a little helpful in helping me prepare for my trip. He helped me get my tablet up and running so I can stay connected while roaming around Europe and he put up with my rage when I couldn't figure out how to get pictures from camera tablet! We figured it out with a little help from the geek squad and now I can this blog up and running! Thanks dad for being a champ! You are the best even when I am being a pain!

(Thanks also to my awesome mom who has been keeping me fed, organized, and calm and my sister for being awesome as well!)

Check out these pics of my dad...hopefully I will figure out how to rotate pictures on here!



No comments:

Post a Comment